WP Adverts Accept Payments Using WooCommerce Plugin
This extension allows using WooCommerce to accept payments for Ads posting. If you are already familiar with WooCommerce you are good to go, just enable this integration create Adverts Listing products and start accepting payments.
When the user clicks “Publish Listing” button he will be redirected to WC cart where he can finish the payment. Once the payment is paid the Ad will be automatically approved and published.
With WooCommerce Integration You Can
- Create different pricing schemes by simply creating new WooCommerce Products.
- Create packages which allow users to pay once and post a couple of Ads.
- Automatically redirect users to WooCommerce cart once a user finishes creating an Ad.
- All the Ads are marked with appropriate icons so you will be able to easily tell which Ad was not yet paid for and which was Abandoned.
- Once an order is paid and marked as Completed in WooCommerce the Ad will automatically become active.
- Allow users to post Featured Ads.
- Allow users manage their Ads directly from WooCommerce User Panel.
- Integration with Custom Fields extension allows assigning different pricings to different [adverts_add] form versions. This allows offering different features (like more image uploads or longer descriptions) in the Ad depending on selected listing type.
How It Works
- Install and activate WooCommerce Integration (and WooCommerce plugin).
- Go to wp-admin / Products / Add Product panel, enter product details and in “Product Data” drop-down select “Single Listing (WPAdverts)”. enter a listing duration and publish a product.
- Now when user will go to Ad posting form he will be able to select this product as a listing type.
- Once user will click “Publish Listing” button he will be redirected to WooCommerce cart where he will be able to finish payment.
- When payment status will change to Completed user Ad will be approved and published