WooCommerce and Zoho CRM Connector Pro
The WooCommerce and Zoho CRM Connector Pro plugin helps WooCommerce managers and webmasters transfer data between their WooCommerce stores and Zoho CRM – a customer relationship management platform that helps brands and businesses keep track of customer contacts and their interactions with the business.
- Add customers as contacts and/or leads in Zoho CRM when they place an order in your WooCommerce store.
- Optionally update contacts and/or leads for customers with existing records in Zoho CRM.
- Additional features in the Pro version only:
- Edit the mapping of WooCommerce data into Zoho CRM Contact, Lead, Account, and Potential fields.
- Add a note to the contact and/or lead corresponding to the customer.
- Create a potential based on the order and linked to the customer’s contact record (if one was found or created).
- Associate contacts with an account, creating or updating the account if necessary.
- Trigger workflow rules.
- Send order data to Zoho CRM on order status change (Pending Payment, Processing, Completed, or a custom status) rather than on order creation, or only send order data manually.
- Manually send individual orders to Zoho CRM from the Order Actions menu on the Edit Order page.
- Manually send orders to Zoho CRM individually or in bulk from the order list.