Westwood – Golf Club & Course Elementor Template Kit
Westwood is the right and perfect Elementor Template Kit for those of you who need a website with a sporty and elegant design for a Golf Club, Golf Course, Clubhouse, or any kind of sports website. This template kit is carefully crafted with a fully responsive layout and retina-ready.
This template kit includes stunning carefully crafted 1y+ stunning templates, you can build your professional-looking website with a low budget just in a click away and without a single line of coding!
- Using Free Plugins (Elementor Pro is not required)
- Modern, Classic & Clean Design
- 17+ Ready to use templates
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Retina Ready
- Fully Customizable
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera
- About Us
- 404 Page
- Single Post
- Contact Us
- Metform Contact Us Form
- Metform Join Form
- Header 2
- Global Theme Style
- Jeg Elementor Kit
- Press Elements – Widgets for Elementor
How to Install:
Install and Activate the Envato Elements plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress, then activate your subscription. Premium kits may be loaded directly from the Premium Kits library. Manual import: Do not unzip the download. Upload the Kit zip under Elements> Installed Kits by clicking the Import Kit button. Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins. For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
How to Import Metforms:
- Import the metform block templates
- In WordPress menu go to Metform , click Add New, give it a name then scroll down and click Edit Content button at the bottom
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update’ then return to admin.
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits, Import and view the template where the form appears
- Right click the page to open the Navigator and locate the Metform widget
- Click Edit Form in builder panel and your form should be there in dropdown, click Edit form and Update/Close. Your form should appear.