VAUSS is a premium WordPress theme for Portfolio and Personal Services, responsive, high-performance Portfolio and Personal WordPress Theme with a modern creative design to delight a multitude of creative users for building their websites.
Based on LayersWp and SiteOrigin builder, VAUSS is by far a multi-purpose and responsive theme allowing you to set up your own web page without painfulness with its outstanding feature such as varied header with 5+ styles, drag & drop Page Builder, speed & SEO optimized, custom css, widgets customized, WooCommerce ready. We also included in pack Import file, slider for import, SiteOrigin pages, widgets as text (just copy paste in sidebar).
VAUSS for WordPress delivers everything to cover your ambitions & creative needs. Not convinced? Take it for a spin and check out some of the amazing demos!
VAUSS is child theme for Layerswp, so you need to install free layerswp , and then install and activate our theme. If you don’t know how to install our template, please read our documentation (documentation you can find it in downloaded pack) in section Installation. Also, if you have questions, please ask us.
- – Install WordPress
- – Download Layers wp https://www.layerswp.com/download-layers/ , install as theme and skip setup.
- – Go to WordPress Appearance – Themes and upload VAUSS theme (install/activate theme), after activate VAUSS theme, in left side, under menu, you will need to install and activate all plugins that comes with our theme.
- – If you have problems with theme installation, you can unzip it, and folder VAUSS add it using ftp in wp-content/themes
- – Activate VAUSS WordPress theme
- – Install plugins/enable what you need for your site.
- – Go to WordPress Appearance – Customizer and add logo, choose header type, choose layout full width and other config options and save.
- – Create your menu and, add your pages, set to primary and save.
- – Customize your theme.
- – Go to Livemesh Widget – settings, in first tab scroll down and Activate all plugin widgets
- – For demo check folder Import.