Tickets for WooCommerce is a WooCommerce Extensions being developed by Woothemes. Tickets for WooCommerce allows you to add as many tickets as you wish to a given event, and then sell those tickets entirely within your site.
Each ticket can have its own price, stock, SKU and specified timeframe for when ticket sales open/close.
Tickets for WooCommerce Features:
- Sell tickets directly within your event listings
- No ticket fees (as required by most third-party ticket services) for site admins or buyers
- Create all tickets from directly within the WordPress admin…no need to visit a third-party website
- Add multiple tickets (free and/or paid) to any event
- Set windows of time for when you want given ticket types to be on sale
- Limit how many tickets of a given type are available, with a clear SOLD OUT reference on the frontend once they’re gone
- Tickets are automatically assigned a “ticket” category within WooCommerce, so they’re easy to differentiate from any other Woo products you’re selling
- Generate reports on a event- or ticket- specific basis
- HTML-based tickets and a handy attendee list to “check in” users as they arrive
- Style the ticket box using custom templates as you see fit
- Internationalized & ready for translation
- Multi-site compatible
Download Tickets for WooCommerce. You’ll receive the exact .zip file you would download from the original author. You can save your money up to 99% and 100% virus free.