Tailora is a modern and clean Elementor Template Kit that designed to create a pro-level website particularly for Clothing Alteration & Tailoring Services, as well as it fits perfectly for Modern Gentlement Fashion, Custom Handmade Tailored Suits, Clothing Repair & Restorations services, and any other of fashion related business.
This template kit includes carefully crafted 15+ templates that fully responsive & retina-ready. You can build your professional-looking business website with a low budget just in a click away!
- Using Free Plugins (Elementor Pro is not required)
- Modern, Classic & Clean Design
- 15+ Ready to use templates
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Retina Ready
- Fully Customizable
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera
- About Us
- Detail Service
- 404 Page
- Single Blog
- Contact Us
- Metform – Contact Form
- Global Theme Style
- Jeg Elementor Kit
How to Install
- Install and Activate the Envato Elements plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress, then activate your subscription. Premium kits may be loaded directly from the Premium Kits library.
- Manual import: Do not unzip the download. Upload the Kit zip under Elements> Installed Kits by clicking the Import Kit button. Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins. For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
How to Import Metforms
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update