STARTOR is a dark modern minimalist design style Elementor Template Kits, built specifically for service business organizations. Whether it’s a startup, a design studio, or an advertising agency, it’s easy to use the pre-made template pages to quickly build your website. Contains 13 different page templates or blocks that can be imported and set up to quickly generate your own website.
All templates have been carefully tested on a variety of resolutions and devices to ensure that the display is always perfect. No Elementor Pro version is required, and no paid plugins are required, saving you budget. STARTOR supports free lifetime upgrades, so you don’t have to worry about it.
- Single Member
- Single Project
- Single Blog
- Contact Form
- Fully compatible with Elementor free version, no Elementor Pro required
- Includes 10 useful page templates, generic header and footer blocks, ready-to-use contact form
- Carefully tested on a variety of resolutions and devices
How to install:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- Be sure to import “Global Kit Styles” first
- Edit page or post with Elementor, click “Envato Elements” icon, insert Template you need
Note: This Template Kit should be used with the “Hello” theme from Elementor, go to Appearance > Themes > Add New and search “hello”.
How to import Metform custom form:
- Click “Edit From”
- Choose a new blank form, click “Edit From”
- In the newly opened editor window, insert “Block – Contact Form”
- Click “Update & Close”