Sartre is an elegant, versatile theme that gives you the tools you need to express who you are and what your business does in a professional and coherent manner. To help you get started with your website we’ve made sure to include 24 carefully created demos based on 8 core concepts. We’ve provided you with some 100+ content blocks that you can use to tailor Sartre to your needs and preferences. Sartre is perfect for any project related to architecture, web applications, mobile applications, travel, freelance work, design agencies and studios, beauty salons and barbershops, photography, and restaurants. Sartre is a multi-purpose toolkit that will help you respond to your clients’ needs with ease.
We know time is money and therefore in order to help you get up and running as fast as possible we have created a plugin called OneClick Import. Our OneClick Import allows you to import the concept of your choice along with the common pages, blog and portfolio pages. This will give you a solid foundation to start your site from without polluting your install. We’ve also included a template library which is accessible directly from Visual Composer. In the template library you’ll find each content block you see in the demo that can be added to any imported concept or be used to build an entirely new layout. Simple!
- Coded with care
- Extensive documentation
- Responsive (desktop, tablet, mobile)
- ThemeMountain OneClick Import (for demo concepts)
- Layout and Section library accessible directly from Visual Composer
- 800+ Google Fonts and 30+ carefully selected font pairs
- 30+ Visual Composer Elements by ThemeMountain
- 100+ purpose-built sections
- 80+ templates
- 13 Portfolio Layouts
- 5 Blog Layouts
- Multiple portfolio grid layouts
- Visual Composer (included)
- WooCommerce (included)
- Avalanche Slider (included)
- Snowbridge Parallax Sections (included)
- MailChimp newsletter signup forms
- Contact form 7 contact forms
- A ton of Customiser options that you can preview live
- Simple Theme Options
There are no reviews yet.