Purina – Spa & Wellness Elementor Template Kit
Purina is a Spa and Wellness Elementor Template Kit created with Elementor. Purina provides unique, fully responsive service pages as well as pages that will specifically suit your service needs. Such as Our Spas, Experts Team, Treatments, Locations, Prices, Memberships, Packages, Discounts, and everything else needed to successfully create on the Spa website.
This template kit includes stunning carefully crafted 17+ stunning templates, you can build your professional-looking business website just in a click away.
- Using Free Plugins (Elementor Pro is not required)
- Modern & Clean Design
- 17+ Ready to use templates
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Retina Ready
- Fully Customizable
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera
- Our Spa
- Service Detail
- Our Team
- 404 Page
- Single Post
- Metform Booking
- Metform Contact
- Global Theme Style
- ElementsKit Lite
- Elementor – Header, Footer & Blocks
- Image Hover Effects – Elementor Addon
- Press Elements – Widgets for Elementor
How to Install: Install and Activate the Envato Elements plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress, then activate your subscription. Premium kits may be loaded directly from the Premium Kits library. Manual import: Do not unzip the download. Upload the Kit zip under Elements> Installed Kits by clicking the Import Kit button. Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins. For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
How to import Metforms and content blocks
- Import Metform and content blocks/slide templates
- Import the template where the form or slide appears, then click View Template to load in the builder
- Right click the page to open the Navigator and locate the Metform widgets
- Click New, leave blank selected then click Edit Form button
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’.
- Once the template is loaded, click ‘Update’.