Product Quantity for WooCommerce Pro
Product Quantity for WooCommerce plugin lets you manage product quantities for order (i.e. cart) in WooCommerce. You can set minimum / maximum / step / fixed product quantities in a lot of ways, like:
- Cart total min/max quantity – will check minimum and/or maximum quantity for all products in cart (i.e. sum of all quantities).
- Per item quantity – will check minimum and/or maximum quantity for each product in cart. This value is applied to all products (i.e. same minimum and/or maximum quantity for each item).
- Per item quantity on per product basis – similar to “Per item quantity”, but lets you set different minimum and/or maximum quantity for every product. Works with variable products (i.e. different quantities can be set for each variation).
- Fixed quantities per product: You can allow / disallow specific quantity/quantities for a specific product, or all products at once.
- Fixed quantity on cart level: Regardless of what products are in cart, you can set specific quantity/quantities that are only allowed in cart.
- Specify min / max / fixed quantities per category: This can let you specify total number as min/max/fixed for all products under the same category.
Product Quantity for WooCommerce plugin also includes these features:
- Enabling decimal quantities in WooCommerce,
- Replacing standard WooCommerce quantity number input with dropdown,
- Setting exact (i.e. fixed) allowed or disallowed quantities (as comma separated list),
- Validating and (optionally) correcting quantities on add to cart button click,
- Forcing initial quantity on single product page and/or archives to either min or max quantity,
- Setting quantity input style,
- Customizing messages your customer sees,
- Enabling/disabling cart notices,
- Optionally stopping customer from reaching the checkout page on wrong quantities,
- Adding product quantity info on single product and/or archive pages.