Pixoo – Film Maker & Movie Studio Elementor Template Kit
Pixoo is a modern and responsive Elementor Template Kit to create a professional-looking WordPress-based website especially for Film Maker, Movie Studio, Production House, Videography, Photography, Creative Agency, and any related business. Pixoo has a beautiful and unique design with a 100% responsive layout and retina-ready.
This template kit includes stunning carefully crafted 17+ stunning templates, you can build your professional website with a low budget just in a click away and without a single line of coding!
- Using Free Plugins (Elementor Pro is not required)
- Modern & Clean Design
- 17+ Ready to use templates
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Retina Ready
- Fully Customizable
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera
- About Company
- Our Film
- Our Team
- 404 Page
- Single Post
- Metform Contact
- Metform Team
- Global Theme Style
- ElementsKit Lite
- Elementor – Header, Footer & Blocks
- Image Hover Effects – Elementor Addon
- Press Elements – Widgets for Elementor
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
Detailed Guide How to import Metforms and content blocks
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the template where the form appears, then click View Template to load in the builder
- Right click the page to open the Navigator and locate the Metform widget
- Click New, leave blank selected then click Edit Form button
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’.
- Once the template is loaded, click ‘Update’.
Setup Global Header and Footer in ElementsKit
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to ElementsKit > Header Footer select Header and click Add New
- Give it a title, leave Entire Site selected and toggle Activation to On
- Click the template title and Edit Content
- Click the gray folder icon and select the header template to import and Update.
- Repeat for Footer