Lucius – Personal Portfolio Elementor Template Kit is made especially for artists and freelancers who want to showcase their work and abilities. Lucius has a simple, modern and clean design with a 100% responsive layout, and very easy to customize because using Elementor so you don’t need a single line of coding!
This template kit includes 14+ carefully crafted templates, you can build your professional-looking portfolio website just a click away.
- Using Free Plugins (Elementor Pro is not required)
- Unique & Clean Design
- 10+ Ready to Use Pages
- 14 Ready to Use Templates
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Fully Customizable
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera
- Global Theme Style
- Single Portfolio
- Blog & News
- Single Post
- Coming Soon
- 404 Page
- ElementsKit Lite
- Elementor – Header, Footer & Blocks
- Jeg Elementor Kit
- WPForms Lite
HOW TO INSTALL
- Install and Activate the Envato Elements plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
Setup Global Header and Footer in ElementsKit
1.Import the header and footer template
- Go to ElementsKit > Header Footer select Header and click Add New
- Give it a title, leave Entire Site selected and toggle Activation to On
- Click the template title and Edit Content
- Click the gray folder icon and select the header template to import and Update
- Repeat for Footer
- The Homepage heading effect can be achieved by creating your heading in any image editing program as a ‘knockout” frame and uploading as a png to replace the demo image, or you may use an SVG with “unfiltered uploads” enabled in Elementor settings.