New feature – New loader animation, new ending animation, and display progress bar with counting number. And, a Random Message is displayed each time the page is loading.
Visitors get impatient while waiting for content loading?
Waiting can be delightful.
LoftLoader is a small but powerful preloader plugin to add fun and unique preloader animation to your WordPress website.
- Turn on or off preloader.
- Choose to show on global site, or all pages.
- Display on homepage only.
- Show it to visitors once per session.
- Choose to hide loader for selected types: products, portfolios, etc.
- Choose to only show loader for selected post types: products, portfolios, etc. (New Feature)
- Handpick, turn it on for specific pages or posts.
- Display or hide the loader.
- 19 animations to choose.
- 6 support custom images.
- Choose any color.
- Animation loops forever, or just once (ends after page has loaded).
- Solid or transparent.
- Unlimited background color.
- 11 transition effects when ending: fade, split horizontally/vertically, slide to left, slide to right, slide up, shrink & fade, split & reveal vertically, split & reveal horizontally, or split diagonally (please see more information about split diagonally animations).
- Opacity control. Lower the opacity to let visitors see through.
- Gradient background color.
- Background Image: Repeating pattern, or a full image (New Feature)
- Show or hide progress indicator.
- Choose progress bar, counting percentage, or both.
- Set position. Top, middle, bottom, or below the loader.
- Choose any color for it.
- Adjust width and height of progress bar.
- Choose one from Google fonts, change font size, weight, and letter spacing for percentage.
- Put percentage behind animation, create unique design.
Custom Welcome Message
- Display custom welcome/loading message.
- Change font size of text.
- Choose any color for text.
- Set position. Top, bottom, or before the progress indicator.
- Google font, font weight, and letter spacing settings.
- Random Message – Check the example (New Feature).
- Set the minimum load time, so prevent the pre-loader from disappearing too fast.
Choose to show the loading screen:
- On all devices.
- Or hide on mobile.
- Or show on mobile only.
Smooth Page Transition (New Feature)
One click to enable/disable Smooth Page Transition. The loading screen background will appear when leaves a page. Check the demo for this feature.
Different loaders on different pages (New Feature)
Enable Any Page Extension in the new Advanced section, then you can export loader shortcodes and add it to any page to display different loaders on different pages. (You may like to read the documentation for more details.)
Since LoftLoader Pro v2.0, now you can add different loaders for your posts and custom post types, such as portfolios, products, etc.
Loading Screen Close Button
Since v1.1.5, visitors can click the close button to quit the loading screen if they don’t want to wait for loading to complete. Admin can control when to show the close button, and can add custom text for the close button.