Konsultant – Consultancy Firm Elementor Template Kit
KONSULTANT is a modern & clean Elementor Template Kit, built specifically for consultant services. Whether it’s an consultancy firm, finance office, or other business services. It’s easy to use the pre-made template pages to quickly build your website. Contains 30 different templates and Global Kit Style.
All templates have been carefully tested on a variety of resolutions and devices to ensure that the display is always perfect. No Elementor Pro version is required, and no paid plugins are required, saving you budget. KONSULTANTsupports free lifetime upgrades, so you don’t have to worry about it.
- Case Studies
- Case Details
- Member Profile
- Single Post
- 404 Page
- Coming Soon
- Sub Footer
- Services II
- Services III
- Contact Form
- Request Form
- True zero coding: styles and effects are done within the Elementor panel
- Fully compatible with Elementor free version, NO Elementor Pro required
- Total 30 templates, includes full page templates, useful blocks
- Global theme styles for an easy site-wide style change
- Header and footer builder for flexible layout and design
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to Import Metforms
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update