Grain Grower – Agriculture Farm & Farmers Elementor Template Kit
Grain Grower Agriculture Farm & Farmers Template Kit designed specifically for Organic Food, Agriculture, Livestock, Organic Agriculture, Farmer, Plant Biotechnology, Precision Farming, Tillage, Poultry, Gardening, Landscaping Services. After importing the demo, you just need to change some information on the template to have a complete website. It is optimized for SEO very well. All of the copyrighted images you can use for your website. You are looking for a Farming, Agriculture, Organic Food, this is the best choice
Grain Grower used the popular Elementor page builder plugin. It allows you to control your contents and layout more efficiently with less effort. Our built-in Elementor Add-ons will help to make your work more convenient, more comfortable, and faster than the traditional method. Drag and drop facility always helpful and comfortable while customizing the pages on the fronted. Elementor is the most powerful page builder gives you a handy tool to do that with no efforts. Changing any front-end is simple and easy for anyone without any prior coding knowledge
### Required Plugins :
- Elementor (Free)
- Themesflat Addons For Elementor (Free)
- Elementor – Header, Footer & Blocks
### Kit Key Features:
- 03 Awesome Homepage Versions.
- No Coding Knowledge
- Fully with Elementor free version ( Elementor Pro is not required )
- Header & Footer Builder Included
- Unique and Modern Style.
- Clear and Clean Layout
- Cross browser compatible
- Post Widget
- Carousel Slide Box ( Create sliders with anything )
- Responsive and Retina Ready
- Compatible with most WordPress theme
- Optimized for search engines
### How to Install Install and Activate the Envato Elements plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress, then activate your subscription. Premium kits may be loaded directly from the Premium Kits library. Manual import: Do not unzip the download. Upload the Kit zip under Elements> Installed Kits by clicking the Import Kit button. Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins. For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
### How to Import Metforms
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
Setup Global Header and Footer in Header Footer & Blocks plugin
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to Appearance > Header Footer and click Add New button
- Give it a title and select Header, Display on Entire Site and click Publish
- Click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and select the header template to import and Update.
- Repeat for Footer
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.