Enrique – Personal CV/Resume & Portfolio Elementor Template Kit
Enrique is a modern and clean Elementor Template Kit that you can use to create your online CV/Resume to promote yourself and showcase your portfolios. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
This template kit includes 15+ carefully crafted templates featured with a modern dark color scheme, 100% responsive layout, and retina- ready you can build your professional-looking business website just in a click away.
- Using Free Plugins (Elementor Pro is not required)
- Modern & Clean Design
- 15+ Ready to use templates
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Retina Ready
- Fully Customizable
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera
- About Me
- Single Portfolio
- Single Blog
- MetForm Contact
- 404 Page
- Global Theme Style
- Jeg Elementor Kit
- Elementor – Header, Footer & Blocks
How to Import Metforms
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
Setup Global Header and Footer in Header Footer & Blocks plugin
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to Appearance > Header Footer and click Add New button
- Give it a title and select Header, Display on Entire Site and click Publish
- Click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and select the header template to import and Update.
- Repeat for Footer