Dillmill – Organic Food Store Elementor Template Kit
Dillmill that perfectly designed for all kinds of the organic farming business and Organic Store, including organic food, organic fruits, and vegetables, organic farm, agricultural company or basically everything related to an eco-friendly lifestyle.
Dillmill comes with a home page, about page, contact page, gallery page, blog page, blog details, products page with a single page, and more than 14 sections ready to use with Elementor.
Dillmill – Templates
- Home Page
- AboutUs Page
- Products Page
- Team Page
- Blog Page
- Blog Single Page
- ContactUs Page
- Coming Soon Page
- 404 Error Page
- Header Section
- HeaderTop Section
- Footer Section
- About Section
- Fun Fact Section
- Products Section
- Discount Section
- Video Section
- Hero Section
- Gallery Section
- Team Section
- Blog Section
- Banner Section
- ContactUs Section
- 404 Error Section
Dillmill – Features
- No Elementor Pro needed
- 9 Incredible Template Pages
- 15 different sections
- 24 Awesome Elements Templates
- Clean, Professional, and Unique Design
- Google Fonts – easily expand to 600 Google Fonts
- and much more!
No pro or premium plugin required. All of these are Free plugin from WordPress.org. Please note this is not a WooCommerce kit – you will need to install your favorite eCommerce plugin and integrate it into the kit yourself for online shopping functionality.
- ElementsKit Lite
- Elementor – Header, Footer & Blocks
- Elementor Addons, Widgets and Enhancements – Stax
- PowerPack Lite for Elementor
- Contact Form 7
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Template Kit Import” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
Setup Global Header and Footer in ElementsKit
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to ElementsKit > Header Footer select Header and click Add New
- Give it a title, leave Entire Site selected and toggle Activation to On
- Click the template title and Edit Content
- Click the gray folder icon and select the header template to import and Update.
- Repeat for Footer