Dietine is a modern and clean Diet & Nutrition Health Center Elementor Template Kit created especially for Diet, Nutrition, Dietitian, Health Center, Clinics, Sport & Fitness, Wellness, and Weight Loss Programs and any health & nutrition-related business. This template has a beautiful and unique design with a 100% responsive layout, retina-ready, and without a single line of coding!
This template kit includes stunning carefully crafted 18+ stunning templates, you can build your professional-looking business website just in a click away.
- Using Free Plugins (Elementor Pro is not required)
- Modern & Clean Design
- 18+ Ready to use templates
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Retina Ready
- Fully Customizable
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera
- Program Detail
- 404 Page
- Single Post
- EA Tab Menu
- Metform Appointment
- Metform FAQ
- Metform Contact
- Global Theme Style
- Essential Addons for Elementor
- Elementor – Header, Footer & Blocks
- Jeg Elementor Kit
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Template Kit Import” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
How to Import Metforms
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update