CURVY SLIDER V2
The real game changer. Beyond a slider, more like an animation builder. Curvy is the only slider on the market to let you build curved animations. This precious slider is only included in Azoom Theme
UNIQUE SIDE/INLINE NAVIGATION
Let’s change the rules. Best WordPress Theme features are here. Side navigation is easy to use with Azoom. Why not stuck in one page menu only? With Azoom you can do more. By using Rock Page Builder, you can add side navigation to pages easily. Side navigation will let you display the important sections on your page
CONTENT ABOVE HEADER
Break the boundaries. Azoom lets you add your content above the header area. Not only slider, but just like a regular content. You can use Rock Page Builder for adding content above header. Fits awesome for full screen layouts
WPMU – WORDPRESS MULTI SITE
You can use Azoom in your WordPress Multi Site. Azoom works under your WPMU beautifully. Our Rock Page Builder, Curvy Slider and Rock Form Builder also works under WordPress Multi Site.
You can now build your Under Construction page with Rock Page Builder. We also got a special Under Construction Page. You can check it out here
You can enable left menu features in our Theme Options. Just with one click you can turn your website to a left menu website. It is that easy with best wordpress theme features come with Azoom. You can also check out our Allefty Demo to see left menu live!
Rock Page Builder
- Drag and Drop Grids
- 1 to 12 Columns Full Grid Support
- Use Empty Columns
- Move any grid any where easily
- Animate the grid you want
- Set delay to grid animation
- Move grids anywhere with new Quick Move feature
You can use as much Special Grid as you want. You can set different colors backgrounds videos for different areas set ID’s for them and use it in deeplinking side navigation. One Page Parallax, Multi Page sites just as easy as clicking.
- Insert Before Header
- Before the Menu. Best for full screen pages
- Insert Before Sidebars
- Insert After Sidebars
- Background Image
- Fixed Parallax
- Advanced Parallax
- Background Video
- Background Color
- Fixed Parallax Color Overlay
- Advanced Parallax Color Overlay
- Background Video Color Overlay
- Youtube Background Video
- HTML5 Background Video
- Vimeo Background Video
- Light Font Colors for the grids
- Inline Navigation (Right side navigation)
- Hash navigation
- Set ID for the grid
- Set a name for the inline navigation
- Add border at the bottom
- Add Arrow Down
- This feature allows you to add an arrow down icon. You can use this feature anywhere you want. By enabling this, when user clicks on the arrow, page will scroll to the down automatically.
- Set down arrow color
- You may use different colors for the background or image or even a video. And this will affect your arrow as well. To make it visible, you can set it different color of each Special Grid element.
- Full Screen Grid
- Sometimes you want to display your content in full screen. It’s an amazing way to give unique information. Special Grids will calculate the screen size of the user automatically and resize itself to fill the width and height in full.
- Full Width Grid
- You can enable full width grid easily. When you enable full width grid, your elements will be starting from the left side of the screen without any margin. Works flawlessly with our amazing Portfolio element.
- Enable/Disable auto padding
You can use predefined templates or build your own templates with Rock Page Builder. It’s very easy to save your template with Rock Page Builder. When you save your template, you can simply load it on different pages.
- Save Your Rock Page Builder Templates
- Load Your Rock Page Builder Templates
- Add New Rock Page Builder Templates
- Delete Rock Page Builder Templates
Elements in the Rock Page Builder can turn into shortcodes easily. If you want to get the shortcode of an element and use it somewhere else (like footer or different widget areas) you can simply use our “Send Content To Text Editor” button. This will display the shortcode version of your layout. You can then copy it and paste it on different areas you want to use