This item put all my exist WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer) add-ons ($250+ value) in one bundle for only $25, and will add more add-ons for free in the future update. All the add-ons are in a simple design and extend WPBakery Page Builder with more function. This bundle works fine with WPBakery Page Builder that installed as plugin or in a theme.
Note: This plugin is the addon for WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer), it requires WPBakery Page Builder to be installed and activated on your site. Some of the 3D CSS3 transition features are only available in modern browser like Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera or IE10+. The HotSpot element need the frontend editor enabled to drag to update the icon’s position.
- CSS3 flex box driven design, make it responsive and expandable.
- Optional avatar, avatar support icon or image, icon with WPBakery Page Builder built-in Icon Picker.
- Auto delay slideshow
- Built-in gradient color style, also support customize color.
- Add content easily via the WordPress built-in rich text editor, help you add any HTML (like a link) easily.
- Optional tooltip.
- CSS3 transition.
- 20 transitions for the circle, 15 transitions for the square.
- Both transition support left_to_right, right_to_left, top_to_bottom and bottom_to_top.
- Thumbnail support custom link or lightbox.
- Retina ready, you can choose to display the thumbnail in retina.
Image Hotspot with Tooltip
- You can customize each hotspot icon’s postion easily in the WPBakery Page Builder Frontend editor.
- Hotspot icon support Font Awesome icon or numbers, numbers or single dot.
- Hotspot icon (and the circle dot) support any kind of color.
- Responsive and retina ready.
- Hotspot icon support pulse animation, and can be in white, gray, red, green, blue or purple.
- Optional open every tooltip by default when page loaded.
- Tooltip support any kind of content, like a image or video.
- Optional tooltip style: shadow, light, noir, punk.
- Optional tooltip animation: grow, slide, fade, fall.
- Optional tooltip arrow position: top, right, bottom, left, top-right, top-left, bottom-right, bottom-left.