Alinea – Marketing Agency Elementor Template Kit
Alinea is a Marketing Agency Elementor Template Kit. The template is pixel-perfect designed, making sure your final creation is flexible and easily extendable. Also, Alinea works flawlessly on various screen size devices.
- True zero coding: styles and effects are done within the Elementor panel
- Global theme style for an easy sitewide style change
- Header and footer builder for flexible layout and design
- Form builder with the working form submission
- Engaging hero animation
With 17 page and section templates available, you’ll have your new website ready in no time.
- Style Guide
- Blog Archive
- Optin Popup
- Single post
- Our Process
- Coming Soon
Elementor Pro Features
- Header and Footer Builder
- Theme Styles
- Global templates for archives
- DethemeKit for Elementor (installed automatically)
- This kit requires the Elementor Pro upgrade for some templates and features (not included)
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Template Kit Import” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time. Detailed Guide: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/e…rom-Envato-to-Install-Elementor-Template-Kits
- Set the bottom Template on Home and Archives to Footer
- Set featured images on archives under Templates > Theme Builder
- Once the templates are imported to pages for your site, set a featured image for the page to appear in the title background.
How to Setup Slides & Tabs 1.Import the hero slide blocks.You may import more than once and find copies under Templates > Saved Templates to customize. 2.Create a new elementor page and import the Home template. 3.Right click the page to open the Navigator and locate the deCarousel in the first section. 4.Select the slide or tab template from the dropdowns on the general tab of the element options.
Set Off Canvas
- Go to Templates > Theme Builder and edit the Header template
- Click the menu icon and set the template to Off Canvas
- Under Templates > Popups, you may edit the Off Canvas to include your menu and other customizations.